We are in action 4 days this week, from cars to stars, from bumpers to bands!!
Wednesday, September 3rd, $8 Wild 'n Wacky Wednesday racing. INEX Legend Cars, INEX Bandoleros, Super X-Cars, X-Cars plus a Wacky Race! Adults just $8, youth 14 and under are FREE!!! This is the second to last event this season, don't miss out. Action at 7pm.
Friday, September 5th, Sho & Go at the Bowl Imports Night. Spectator Drag Racing & Car Show rolled into one event to kick start your weekend featuring FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION!! Spectator Drag Racing: Competition Class, Street Class, Bike Class + Import Shootout. Car Show: Awards by fan vote for Best In Show and Best Import. $30 to race, FREE Car Cruise Show entry. Pits and Grandstands 6pm, action at 6:30pm.
Saturday, September 6th, NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing feat. NEMA Lites. 6 division excitement! SK Modifieds®, Bob Valenti Auto Mall Late Models, SK Light Modifieds, Street Stocks, Mini Stocks plus NEMA Lites. Qualifying at 5:30pm with features at 7pm.
Sunday, September 7th, Motor Jam 2014 – CT's Largest Custom Car, Truck & Bike Show. Bring Your Car for the burnout competition! Meineke Car Care Centers is the Sponsor of The Burn Out Competition @ Motor Jam. They will be donating a $400 gift certificate to the winner! Stunt Rider Luke Duke will be on track! Wow! Spectator Drag Races on-track for $15.00/additional. Drag race your ride at the Speedbowl! Vintage Stock Car Races!New judges in 2014! Registration starts 8am, Gates open to public 11am, show awards at 4:30pm. Vehicle registration $30, walk-in admission $10. Visit Jammin1077.com for more details.
The #Speedbowl is at the Woodstock Fair today!! Be sure to visit us and check out our drivers rides plus meet teams from Stafford Speedway and Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park. #thebig3
EVENT ALERT: Due to tonight's forecast of rain, the entire Back 2 School Bash family fun thrill show has been postponed to Sunday, September 21st. NEW TIMES >>> Grandstands and Pits 3pm, Action at 5pm with FIREWORKS to follow.
Here's a trio that won't look this good once we're done with them at this evening's Back to School Bash! And we're not talking about the payloader…. The school buses are just one attraction on the event card which also includes motorcycle stunt man Luke Duke Emmons, 4 cylinder Enduro race, Demolition Derby, fireworks, and of course, more Speedbowl surprises! More info here:
Ladies and gentleman your 2014 Budweiser SK Modified Nationals 150 Champion is Tyler Chadwick!! The biggest SK Modified race of the season and biggest of his career. His name has been added to the trophy and history books!! #speedbowl
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Duelin' Rooters
- A look back at the S...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 21st
- A look back at 3 fea...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - A Race to the Front
- A look back at the s...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 14th
- A quick look at 5 su...
- Wednesday, September 3rd $8 Wild 'n Wacky Wednesday racing
- Friday, September 5th Sho & Go at the Bowl Imports Night
- Saturday, September 6th NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing feat. NEMA Lites
- Sunday, September 7th Motor Jam 2014 - CT's Largest Custom Car, Truck & Bike Show
- Sunday, September 7th Motor Jam Spectator Drag Racing Sho and Go Special
- Sunday’s Back to School Bash postponed until 5:00pm Sunday 9/21
- Saturday 8/30 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Results
- Friday 8/29 Sho & Go at the Bowl GM Night Results
- Wild ‘n Wacky Wednesday 8/27 Results
- Budweiser Modified Nationals highlights Thunder on the Sound Saturday