Congratulations to tonight's winners at Sho & Go at the Bowl. In the Car Cruise Show it was Butch Kolashuk with his 1957 T-Bird winning Best in Show by the fan vote. On the track it was current point leader Matt Viscione in the Street Class, Tim Holmes returning to the track and claiming top honors in the Competition Class, Joe Merchant survived the most competitors tonight and won the Bike Class and in the Pro Tree Shootout it was Rookie Matt Morgera in only his second night of action getting his first win!!! Thank you to all the competitors and fans who came out tonight to watch our largest field of the season race. Next Friday is the Final Sho & Go at the Bowl of 2014 with Double Eliminations for all classes!!!
The largest field of spectator drag racing competitors this season wrap around oval turns 1&2 and onto the back stretch tonight #shoandgo #speedbowl
TONIGHT!! Gates 6pm, action 6:30pm, FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION, FREE CAR CRUISE SHOW ENTRY, $30 TO COMPETE IN SPECTATOR DRAGS!!!
Cooler weather means more horsepower!!! Can Rick Taylor become the fastest driver of all time in our Sho & Go at the Bowl Competition Class with his Chevy Vega?? Find out tonight starting at 6:30pm with FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION, FREE CAR CRUISE SHOW ENTRY, $30 TO RACE!!
It's Friday Night Sho & Go at the Bowl tonight with FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION, CAR CRUISE ENTRY AND $30 to enter our SPECTATOR DRAGS!! Gates open 6pm with on track action at 6:30!! Only 2 Fridays left so come check it out!! Tonight is a special Pro Tree Shootout for all racers following regular eliminations!!
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Duelin' Rooters
- A look back at the S...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 21st
- A look back at 3 fea...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - A Race to the Front
- A look back at the s...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 14th
- A quick look at 5 su...
- Saturday, September 20th NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing plus INEX Legends 50
- Sunday, September 21st Back to School Bash plus FIREWORKS
- Friday, September 26th Friday Night Finale with Double Eliminations
- Saturday, September 27th Saturday Night Showdown - NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing
- Friday, October 3rd Finale Weekend Friday practice
- Wild ‘n Wacky Wednesday racers recognized at awards ceremony
- Saturday 9/13 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program cancelled to weather
- Wild ‘n Wacky Wednesday 9/10 Results
- Friday 9/12 Sho & Go at the Bowl Traffic Light Showdown Results
- Saturday 9/6 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program cancelled to weather