The weather stayed away and we have a successful Ford Night at Sho & Go at the Bowl. Congratulations to tonight's winners which started in the Car Cruise Show; Alan Hewitt with his red 2010 Dodge Challenger won Best in Show and John Andrews with his black 2012 Ford Shelby GT-500 won Best Ford in Show. In the spectator drags it was Ryan Flanders of Lebanon winning the Street Class, Paul Holmes of Clinton in the Competition Class, Joseph Merchant of Baltic in the Bike Class and Joe Grillo of Ashaway, RI in his fox body Mustang winning the All-Ford Shootout!! Join us next Friday for another edition of Sho & Go at the Bowl featuring Car Cruise Show awards for Best Club Participation and a special Traffic Light Showdown for the racers. Action at 6:30pm, FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION, FREE CAR CRUISE SHOW ENTRY, $30 TO DRAG RACE!!
It's dry here and we are racing!!! Spectator drags happening now, $30 to race or FREE to watch in the grandstands!! #shoandgo #speedbowl
Fan voting booth is ready for your choices in tonight's FREE Car Cruise Show. Weather is expected to miss us so bring that Ford on down!! #speedbowl #shoandgo
Thank you WCCC for being such a great marketing partner and supporter of the Waterford Speedbowl for so many years. Our fans will miss hearing you on the air waves and we will miss the great exposure we received using your station in the Hartford market.
TONIGHT IS FORD NIGHT at Sho & Go at the Bowl!!! FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION, FREE CAR CRUISE SHOW ENTRY, $30 TO RACE IN SPECTATOR DRAGS ON THE TRACK!!! Our Car Cruise Show will feature awards by Fan Vote for Best in Show and Best Ford in Show, free to enter all vehicles welcome. On the track we have 3 classes of spectator drag racing (yes, just show up and race) plus a special Ford Shootout!! Rule change, helmets no longer required for Street Class competitors, if you drive your car to the track you can race it. Pits and Car Cruise staging at 6pm with on-track action and grandstands at 6:30pm.
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Duelin' Rooters
- A look back at the S...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 21st
- A look back at 3 fea...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - A Race to the Front
- A look back at the s...
- SID'S VIEW (2014) - Random Highlights June 14th
- A quick look at 5 su...
- Friday, August 1st Sho & Go at the Bowl, Ford Night
- Saturday, August 2nd NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing featuring SK Modified 40
- Wednesday, August 6th $8 Wild 'n Wacky Wednesday racing featuring X-Car 30
- Friday, August 8th Sho & Go at the Bowl with Traffic Light Showdown
- Saturday, August 9th Wings & Wheels featuring SK & SK Light Mods, ISMA, VMRS, NEMA racing
- Friday 8/1 Sho & Go at the Bowl Ford Night Results
- Wild ‘n Wacky Wednesday 7/30 Results
- Saturday 7/26 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series & Nostalgia Night Results
- Friday 7/25 Sho & Go with Junior Shootout Results
- Speedbowl to honor motorsports journalist Charlie Mitchell July 26