Wow what a perfect day for racing. This afternoon for practice and qualifying we will be under passing clouds in the mid 70's with low humidity and some light breezes. Tonight we will get into the low 60's and upper 50's for our feature events. It is Scout Night tonight and qualifying is set to begin at 5:15pm!!! Who will you be cheering for tonight??
We would like to congratulate tonight's HDRA Sho and Go at the Bowl winners. Returning to Victory Lane for the second consecutive week was Jeffrey Shaw on his snowmobile powered motorcycle. In the Street Class it was first time winner Ryan Flanders driving his 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. And taking home top honors in the Competition Class with his 1954 Corvette it was Jerry Rodacsi. Thanks to all the competitors, car cruisers and fans that made tonight a fun place to be. We do it again next Friday at 6:30pm with FREE GRANDSTAND ADMISSION. Sho and Go at the Bowl; Watch it, Show it, Drag it.
This is close fast racing at its best #shoandgo #speedbowl
- SID'S VIEW (2013) - Its Never Over Until...
- A look back at 3 sup...
- SID'S VIEW (2013) - Single Handedly
- A look back at the S...
- SID'S VIEW (2013) - Street Stock Showdown
- A look back at the s...
- SID'S VIEW (2013) Racers for a Soldier - extended version
- a look back at the R...
- Saturday, May 18th Scout Night with NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Action
- Wednesday, May 22nd $8 Wild 'n Wacky Wednesday
- Friday, May 24th Friday Night Sho and Go at the Bowl
- Saturday, May 25th 5/25 Mayhem
- Sunday, May 26th Memorial Day Madness
- Wild ‘n Wacky Wednesday 5/15 Results
- Speedbowl cancels 5/11 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program to weather
- Friday 5/10 HDRA Sho & Go Results
- Media Coverage of Saturday 5/4 “Racers for a Soldier” presentation
- Speedbowl Community Rewards Soldier, Racer